Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Commercial-Free German Shepherd - In light of over 2 dozen GSD WebRings, many of which are cookie-cutter, anything-goes sort of Rings, we give you a Ring

Forums     Login   Signup

Commercial-Free German Shepherd

Manager: andrea
Welcome to "German Shepherd Dog - The TOTAL Canine" Forum! This Forum is the place to discuss all things 'GSD'. Feel free to post your questions, answers, and comments about anything pertaining to the German Shepherd Dog. Our Forum is dedicated to the ultimate combination of beauty, character, intelligence, agility, and working ability... also known as the German Shepherd Dog... Deutscher Schferhund... the ultimate dog, the TOTAL canine. We welcome breeders, trainers, handlers, and owners who believe in combining the top GSD bloodlines from around the world to produce dogs of a caliber worthy of the breed. Our Forum is open to those who strive to achieve the highest standards in breeding and competition. Shutzhund or Show Ring, Police K9 or family pet, Bundessieger or Westminster, this versatile breed is always at the top of their game. Browse our member sites, and feel free to join us if you have something to discuss about the German Shepherd Dog.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to our Forum!
MEMBERS & GUESTS: Our FORUM is now OPEN!
  Welcome to "German Shepherd Dog - The TOTAL Canine" Forum! This Forum is th
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Im glad I now registered - 12/14/2015

The posts is amazingly fascinating.

Im glad I now registered

Replied - 12/14/2015

The posts is amazingly fascinating.

Im glad I now registered

Replied - 08/03/2016

Really wіshеd to stress I am thankfսl Ӏ stumbled іn youг website paɡe.

Im glad I now registered

Replied - 08/03/2016

Im glad I now registered

Replied - 08/03/2016

Im glad I now registered

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy